DRY-BASEMENT WATERPROOFING OF EASTERN IOWA
Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing Experts in Iowa
Dry-Basement Waterproofing is an Iowa leader in the foundation repair and waterproofing business. Owner Mark Lucas takes great pride in his company and its services. He will give you a fair and honest estimate and oversee your job from start to finish.
Dry-Basement Waterproofing uses products made by Earth Contact Products (ECP), the leading US manufacturer of foundation repair, waterproofing & anchoring products. Both our products and services come with a lifetime warranty and customer satisfaction guarantee. Dry-Basement Waterproofing has been accredited by the BBB since 2010 and maintains an A+ rating. We are also on Angie’s List.
Our Services in Central and Eastern Iowa
Dry-Basement Waterproofing offers the following services in Central and Eastern Iowa:
- Foundation Repair: Whatever is causing your foundation problems, Dry-Basement Waterproofing can provide the best solution. We use steel push piers, helical piers, and earth wall anchors to straighten bowing and leaning walls.
- Basement Waterproofing: If you have basement leaks, we’ll locate the source of your leaks. Our basement waterproofing solutions include an interior drainage, exterior drainage and sump pump.
- Crawl Space Repair: Our crawl space repair includes vapor barrier installation. Vapor barriers are designed to eliminate moisture by keeping your crawl space safe and dry. They’ll reduce humidity and increase energy efficiency in your home.
- Crawl Space Piers: Installing crawl space piers help close foundation cracks and gaps. Support piers are placed deep into the ground to lift the settling crawl space to its normal position.
- Grain Bin Foundation Repair: We offer grain bin foundation repair to repair damaged grain bins in the Cedar Rapids area. We’ll make sure your grain bin is strong and functional, so your investment is protected year around.