DRY-BASEMENT WATERPROOFING OF EASTERN IOWA
Foundation Repair and Basement Waterproofing Experts in Iowa
Dry-Basement Waterproofing is a name you will come to know and trust in the foundation repair and waterproofing business. Owner Mark Lucas takes great pride in his company and the services that he offers. He is a hands-on owner/operator and will oversee your job from start to finish. When you call for an estimate, it will be Mark that knocks on your door to survey the problems and give you a fair and honest quote for the job at hand.
When choosing quality materials, Dry-Basement Waterproofing uses Earth Contact Products (ECP) that are made in the USA. ECP is the “best” manufacturer of foundation repair, waterproofing & anchoring products. With a lifetime warranty and customer satisfaction guarantee, you can rest assured that your wet basement will be dry for many years to come.
Dry-Basement Waterproofing has been accredited by the BBB since 2010 and consistently maintains an A+ rating. You can also find us on Angie’s List.
Our Services in Central and Eastern Iowa
Dry-Basement Waterproofing offers the following services in Central and Eastern Iowa:
- Foundation Repair: Regardless of what is causing your foundation problems, Dry-Basement Waterproofing can restore your foundation. We use steel push piers, helical piers, and earth wall anchors to straighten bowing and leaning walls.
- Basement Waterproofing: If you have basement leaks, we’ll locate the source of your leaks. Our basement waterproofing solutions include an interior drainage, exterior drainage and sump pump.
- Crawl Space Repair: Our crawl space repair includes vapor barrier installation. Vapor barriers are designed to eliminate moisture by keeping your crawl space safe and dry. They’ll reduce humidity and regulate air temperatures in your home.
- Crawl Space Piers: Installing crawl space piers help close foundation cracks and gaps. Support piers are placed deep into the ground to lift the settling crawl space to its normal position.
- Grain Bin Foundation Repair: We offer grain bin foundation repair to repair damaged grain bins in the Cedar Rapids area. We’ll make sure your grain bin is strong and functional, so your investment is protected year around.
When dealing with Iowa’s unpredictable weather, you can’t take your foundation problems or wet basement too lightly. We have the skills and knowledge to stabilize your foundation, as well as increase the longevity of your home.
Check out our “Service Area” to find some of the towns and cities we serve.